Are you the sort of person who calls a sandwich a focaccia, a sauce a jus or a piece of toast a tostada? Well, you’re either Italian/Spanish or inclined towards culinary pretension. Either way, have we got the bottle for you!
‘Upcycled’ from an old Jagermeister bottle, this thick glass Drunken Drizzler has been moulded into an intriguingly twisted shape, and features a stainless steel pouring nozzle.
It’s ideal for infusing your own oils, drizzling rarefied olive oil on pieces of dried bread or simply refilling with Jager.
- Due to the moulding process, each bottle is absolutely unique
- No Jager or fancy Italian/Spanish oils included
- Shot glasses also not included
- ’Upcycled’ Jagermeister glass bottle
- Moulded into a slumped, twisted shape
- Includes a stainless-steel pouring nozzle
- Measures approximately 9cm(W) x 22cm(H) x 9cm(D)
- Contains approximately 700ml