For the last couple of years, Snickers have told us "You're not you when you're hungry" – so imagine what an incredible person you'll become once you've feasted on this colossal piece of confectionery.
The World's Largest Snickers Bar is nearly a foot long and weighs in at a hefty elephantine 450g. It's the beloved concoction of roasted peanuts, nougat and caramel; all naturally in massive quantities and shrouded within a thick layer of delicious milk chocolate.
This absolute behemoth of a bar packs in a sumptuous 2000 calories and covers at least 3 major food groups. It's all you need!* So grab yourself a meat fork and an electric carving knife, slice 'er up and enjoy a large mouthful of nutty, chewy, chocolate heaven.
*all you need to become horrifically obese
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Contains nuts, soya, cows' milk and egg
- The World's Largest Snickers bar is not a suitable replacement for a regular healthy diet
- It's the world's largest Snickers bar
- Just like a regular Snickers, only monumentally bigger
- Contains a waist-expanding 2000 calories
- Weighs 450g
- Ingredients: Milk chocolate flavour coating, sugar, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, skim milk powder, lactose, milk fat, emulsifiers: soya lecithin; peanuts, corn syrup**, skim milk, butter, partially hydrogenated soybean oil*, salt, egg whites, soy protein*, flavouring. * produced from genetically modified soybean ** produced from genetically modified maize
- Measures approximately 25cm(W) x 6.5cm(H) x 4.5cm(D)