We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Sure some "professionals" might claim that your body needs cereal, toast, milk, fruit and any number of other ‘healthy’ options.
But in truth, all you need is Sour Worms. A shi*tload of Sour Worms.
Each colourful carton contains over 1 kilogram of this unorthodox breakfast. It's incredibly low in fat, cholesterol, protein and anything remotely good for you… meaning you get straight to the important stuff.
According to the (probably fictional) nutritional facts on the box, you can expect to enjoy an increase in euphoria of up to 510%, nearly 362% more wackiness and only occasional sugar-tantrums. Basically, it’s the breakfast of champions. Extremely hyperactive champions.
- Suggested Serving Size: Bowl
- Servings Per Box: Depends on size of bowl
- If Gummi Bears are more your breakfast style, head here.
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- May contain traces of nuts
- Jam packed with sugar-coated sour worms
- According to the (possibly fictional) nutritional facts on the box you can expect to feel a significant increase in:
- Happiness, fun, wow, jitters, tummy aches, sugar-highs, sugar-lows and cripplingly expensive visits to the dentist
- Colourful 'cereal box' style packaging
- Very low in saturated fats, absolutely rammed full of simple simple carbs
- Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Gelatine, Sorbitol, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, (Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40), Titanium Dioxide, Acidulates Citric Acid, Fumaric Acid.
- Measures approximately 21.5cm(W) x 29cm(H) x 7cm(D)
- Net weight approximately 1.1kg