We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Sure some "professionals" might claim that your body needs cereal, toast, milk, fruit and any number of other ‘healthy’ options.
But in truth, all you need is Gummi Bears. A shi*tload of Gummi Bears.
Each colourful carton contains over 1 kilogram of this unorthodox breakfast. It's incredibly low in fat, cholesterol, protein and anything remotely good for you… meaning you get straight to the important stuff.
According to the (probably fictional) nutritional facts on the box, you can expect to enjoy an increase in happiness of up to 527%, nearly 387% more wow and only 18% regret. Basically, it’s the breakfast of champions. Extremely hyperactive champions.
- Suggested Serving Size: Bowl
- Servings Per Box: Depends on size of bowl
- If Sour Worms are more your cereal style, head here.
- Not suitable for vegetarians
- May contain traces of nuts
- According to the (possibly fictional) nutritional facts on the box you can expect to feel a significant increase in:
- Euphoria, fun, wackiness, jitters, tummy aches, sugar-highs, sugar-lows and cripplingly expensive visits to the dentist
- Colourful 'cereal box' style packaging
- Very low in saturated fats, but you don't want to ask about the carbs
- Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Dextrose, Gelatine, Sorbitol, Artificial Flavours, Artificial Colours, (Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Red 40), Titanium Dioxide, Acidulates Citric Acid, Fumaric Acid.
- Measures approximately 21.5cm(W) x 29cm(H) x 7cm(D)
- Net weight approximately 1.1kg