Sweet Surprise Eggs
Free range chocolate
Sorry, this product is not available.
- Deceptively packaged as normal eggs
- Filled with candy, not embryos
- As if Willy Wonka whacked some eggs with his wand
If Willy Wonka was to wander around your local store, randomly slapping things with his magic wand, these Sweet Surprise Eggs are exactly the kind of thing you’d get.
Looking for all the world like a regular carton of eggs, only upon close inspection do you realise that these weren’t laid by any regular chicken. Inside each foil wrapped egg, you’ll find an assortment of deliciousjelly or chocolate beans and mini eggs.
Which, when you think about it, is actually a lot nicer than bird embryos.
- Strictly speaking, Wonka didn’t use a wand, he used the slave labour of a bunch of small foreigners with outlandish fashion sense
- Contains six individually wrapped milk chocolate eggs
- Presented in traditional egg-carton
- Different fillings range from jelly beans, chocolate beans and mini eggs
- Carton measures approximately 10cm(W) x 8cm(H) x 15cm(D)
- Each egg is about egg size and weighs approximately 25g
Ah, Sweet Surprise Eggs... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?