Eating in the drawing room
- 100% washable cotton
- Includes set of washable markers
- Available in two sizes
- Graph paper design for easing drafting and amateur architectural drawing
Looking like something out of a giant’s school desk, the Doodle Tablecloth is crafted from 100% cotton and resembles an oversize sheet of graph paper, complete with a set of (normal size) washable markers.
Perfect for daily doodling, tea-time tasks or a special sketching soiree the Doodle Tablecloth means you can customise place settings, make up menus and even let diners critique your culinary accomplishments. (Then shout obscenities and banish them forever.)
Available in two sizes, made from pre-shrunk cotton and including a set of washable-ink pens; it’s easily cleaned and lets you bring endless creative opportunities to the table.
- Doodle colour washes out at 40°C. Colour left on fabric for long periods may become resistant to washing out. Washable colour may go through fabric in use and could mark surface beneath. If you want to prevent this we recommend you use a protective layer underneath the tablecloth while drawing.
- 100% pre-shrunk cotton drill printed tablecloth
- 8 wash-out pens
- Medium: measures approximately 180cm(W) x 148cm(H)
- Large : measures approximately 250cm(W) x 148cm(H)
Ah, Doodle Tablecloth... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?