These days it takes a little more than a fancy table cloth, candles and a covertly re-hashed takeaway to impress your dinner guests. You need something to subvert dining expectations, something with a little more finesse, something intriguing. The Molecular Gastronomy Kit is here to blow mundane dinners out of the water forever.
Make their eyes bulge in wonder with a plateful of chocolate spaghetti, win their hearts (and stomachs) with luxurious lemon foam and spheres of tzatziki or why not startle them with a mountain of delicate mint caviar beads that burst in their unsuspecting mouths.
It might sound complicated, but we promise that you don’t have to be a certain innovative bald chef with snazzy glasses and a predilection for liquid nitrogen to create these visual delights. With the included DVD of 50 simple step-by-step recipes, you'll be a fully-fledged gastronomic guru in no time at all.
Say a fond goodbye to dull old chopping, boiling, whisks and mashers and a big hello to spherification, gelification and your trusty syringe and pipette!
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- The kit includes everything your need to experiment with the most popular techniques of Molecular Gastronomy
- Kit contains:
- 5 food additives (20 sachets)
- 5 pipettes
- 1 slotted spoon
- 1 set of measuring spoons
- 1 food grade syringe
- 3 silicone tubes
- 1 DVD of 50 recipes
- Measures approximately 30.5cm(W) x 17cm(H) x 7.5cm(D)