Answering questions is the name of the game (ok, clearly the name of the game is Linkee, thanks smart-arse).
Ahem. So each card has four questions and a central link; answer them all correctly or just go for gold and guess the link. Plus there are trading cards and an all-seeing games master to contend with.
Once you’ve collected all the cards you need, leap to your feet hysterically and scream ‘LINKEE!’
Perfect to play with a partner or in tournament-style teams, and will test your (vaguely Eurocentric) general knowledge, answering abilities and link-spotting skills.
It’s like having a pub quiz in your pocket.
- Require some general knowledge and basic reading/writing skills, presuming you want to win
- Box contains everything you need to start playing
- This is the latest version of the game (v2) with new and improved question cards
- Suitable for ages 14+ (or precociously smart 8-year olds)
- Like having a pub quiz in your pocket
- Measures approximately 8cm(W) x 9cm(H) x 27cm(D)