Much maligned (by boring old politicians) and often said to have strange, psychedelic powers, in fact Absinthe is simply a deliciously strong (91.2%), liquorice flavoured spirit.
Crafted by steeping a selection of botanicals in wheat spirit; ingredients include grand wormwood, aniseed, fennel, coriander seed and bitter orange peel. Once the flavours have formulated, the Cold-Distilled Absinthe is vacuum sealed and allowed to magically boil at room temperature, meaning that all the freshness and vibrancy is retained.
Join the ranks of famous free-thinking/drinking bohemians like Hemingway, Wilde and Van Gogh (with your ears intact) and enjoy an after-dinner dram of the famous green fairy.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
- This particular version is NOT actually green
- It’s not really magic, it’s just some kind of complicated science that we don’t understand
- Traditionally absinthe is enjoyed watered down or with a mixer, as it is exceptionally strong
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Vacuum sealed and cold-distilled
- Beautifully packaged in vintage brown-wrapping
- Sealed with twine and wax for that real ‘bohemian’ feel
- Measures approximately 8cm(D) x 21cm(H)
- Contains approximately 500ml
- Alcohol approximately 91.20% AVB