Made using the traditional (and very rare) method of ‘cold compounding’, the Bathtub Gin is made in ultra-small batches using only the finest bathtubs available.
Lightly tinted with botanicals, this superior-quality spirit is infused with juniper, coriander, cinnamon, cloves and orange peel. The distillation period is decided by periodic sampling, meaning that it’s premium quality… and there’s one very sloshed sampler out there.
Packaged in brown paper (reminiscent of prohibition), and sealed with wax and string, it’s perfect with a slice of lime and a dash of tonic, it’s time to put the perfect G in your T.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
- Not actually made in a bathtub… we believe
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Delicious ‘cold compounded’ gin
- Attractively packaged in brown paper, twine and wax sealed
- Tasting note: A most unusual, but quite entrancing Gin. To our knowledge this is the only cold-compounded gin currently available.
- Measures approximately 9cm(D) x 23cm(H)
- Contains approximately 700ml
- Alcohol approximately 43.30% ABV