Remarkably lightweight, waterproof and supremely portable; the Luci Inflatable Solar Lantern is a task light, flash light and diffused lantern all rolled into one inflatable package.
Utilising the rechargeable lithium-ion battery and super-efficient solar panels, all you need to do is leave it in the sun (or under any incandescent light) to charge, then open it up and shed some serious light on the situation.
Perfect for clever campers and hard-core hikers, the Luci Lantern is an ingenious addition to any kit. It also represents an eco-friendly, real-world solution to the lack of electrical lighting in developing countries - providing educational, medical and environmental benefits to those in need.
Through their ‘Buy One, Give One’ program, every time a Luci Lantern is purchased, the fine folks at MPowerd have pledged to send one to someone in a developing country.
- Charge time of 8 hours yields a minimum of 6-12 hours of light
- Can be charged under direct sunlight and incandescent light
- Maintains single charge for up to 3 months
- Waterproof PVC enclosure
- Minimum lifespan of 2 years
- The rechargeable lithium polymer battery pack can be charged while collapsed or expanded
- Flashing-light setting for emergency situations
- Delivers up to 80 lumens providing 15 sq ft of light
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 4.3V
- Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp) 2.6V
- Short Circuit Current (Isc) 3.5A
- Optimum Operating Current (Imp) 220mA
- Rated Watts 0.6W
- Voltage DC
- Amps 200mA
- Output Voltage of the Battery 3.7V
- Working Voltage of LED Need ≥2.6V
- Storage Temperature: -20°C~28°C, not to exceed 60°C
- Measures approximately 12.5cm(D) x 2.5-10.5cm(H)
- Weighs approximately 128g