Unless you’re a dinosaur, a hipster or a trendy combination of the two, you’ve probably forgotten about actual physical photographs. But once upon a time, photos didn’t just automatically appear on Facebook, you actually had to develop the “negatives’ in a “dark room”. Crazy, right?
Well, bridging the gap between the past, present and the future, we’re extremely excited to introduce a UK Exclusive. The prodigiously portable Lomography Smartphone Film Scanner lets you scan, edit and share all your (admittedly ancient) 35mm film stock; straight from your smartphone.
Fully compatible with both iPhone and Android, the Smartphone Scanner uses a direct light panel to evenly and efficiently scan negatives and slides straight to your phone. Plus it incorporates some great Lomo technology to let you create slideshows, movies and panoramas.
So, forget the dark room, and start scanning – no matter where you are - then just load up the official App and prepare to edit, animate, archive and share your snaps.
- The official free App is available now on itunes under the username Lomoscanner
- Requires a smartphone (not included)
- Portable design means you can carry it with you
- Compatible with all 35mm film stock
- Easily scan colour negatives, colour slides and black and white film
- Easily scan longer panoramas and analogue movies
- Includes free Lomography App
- Requires 2x AA batteries (not included)
- Measures approximately 14cm(D) x 7cm(W) x 13cm(H)
- Weighs approximately 244g