The oddly French sounding Eau Good bottle utilises an incredibly complex, ancient Japanese filtering system; keeping your water pure and helping you cut down on wastage.
The intricate and fiercely guarded process is as follows:
Take one stick of active charcoal. Place in bottle. Drink water. Marvel in its purity.
Because, as everybody knows, Binchotan charcoal reduces chlorine, balances pH levels and has been successfully mineralising water since the 17th century. Those French-Japanese were really onto something.
- We recommend using Binchotan active charcoal, not just a piece of old firewood
- Available in Blue or Purple
- Includes stick of charcoal (good for up to 6 months)
- The longer you leave it, the purer it gets
- Measures approximately 23cm(H) x 9cm(Ø)