Broken button! Fashion emergency? Sew what.
Throw away your thread and toss that needle into a haystack, because thanks to the Tic Emergency Button Clips, you’ll never need to prick your fingers again.
Each emergency pack contains 4x Tic clips, so just follow these simple steps to get your button back on and you'll be stepping out in style in no time.
Step 1. Thread the pins through the underside of the shirt
Step 2. Place button face-up over pins, close the clip and press firmly
Step 3. Gently rotate the clip until it releases both pins
It’s sew simple.
- Each packet contains 4x Tic Clips
- Portable pack for button-based emergency
- Sturdy and long-lasting clips
- Fit all regular buttons (for 4-hole buttons, use 2x Tic clips)
- Pack measures approximately 4cm(W) x 5cm(H)