In the olden days, people used to read these things called ‘books’. Apparently they were made from paper and ink and string and glue. They used to have lots of pages and really great pictures on the front; but they were huge and heavy and really inconvenient. Thankfully technology came to the rescue again with these new-fangled iPad machines.
Now, apparently it’s poor form to make sweeping generalisations about something or someone based on their appearance. But who are we kidding? There’s no doubt that e-readers have made it infinitely easier to carry your favourite reading material everywhere you go, but unlike those classic books of yesteryear, they’re just so very plain and boring to look at.
Well fear not digital bookworms! Because here’s 4 gorgeously designed, minimalist ways to protect your precious iPad and reclaim some of that cultural credit by repping your favourite piece of classic literature.
Inspired by classics from the likes of Charles Darwin, George Orwell and L Frank Baum, the contemporary cover designs will have everyone on the train/plane/park bench marvelling at your sophisticated appreciation of technology and design. Your old literature teacher (and your iPad) will be so proud.
- iPad not included
- Fits the 3rd and 4th generation iPads
- Ingenious iPad covers
- Minimalist designs based on classic novels (1984, Origin of the Species, Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz)
- Four different covers to choose from
- Spongy material to further protect your iPadr
- Quote on the back further increases your smart/cool ranking
- Measures approximately 19cm(W) x 2cm(D) x 25cm(H)