Colour Me Ginger
Red hair occurs in approximately 2% of the population, and colours can range from a bright citrus to a deep burgundy. Some (misguided) people believe that this is a genetic defect that leads to fiery tempers, moral degeneration and a pitifully low tolerance to sunlight.
Colouring in the deep
The Colour Me Ginger colouring book however, is part of a growing trend towards celebrating our ginger brethren. Featuring drawings of such famous red-nuts as Prince Harry, Tim Minchin, that voluptuous lady from Mad Men and Ron Weasley; it’s a timely reminder that redheads are on fire right now.
The future’s looking rosy.
- Colour not included
- Strictly speaking, there’s no reason you couldn’t colour them all brunettes, or blondes, or purples
- Doesn't include any pens, pencils or crayons
- Classic colouring-in book style drawings
- 16 pages
- That 'voluptuous lady' is in fact Miss Hendricks, an excellent actress
- Featuring famous red-heads including:
- Damian Lewis, Rupert Grint, Adele, Christina Hendricks, Prince Harry, Tiffany, Nicole Kidman, Claire Danes, The Olsen Twins, Julianne Moore, Tim Minchin, Chris Evans, Emma Stone, Ed Sheeran, Molly Ringwald and Lily Cole
- Measures approximately 21cm(W) x 21cm(H)
Ah, Colour Me Ginger... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?