Literary iPad Cases
Quintessentially classic and lovingly designed, these covers hark back to a bygone era. A simpler time; when the written word ruled supreme, books were made of paper and a micro-chip was just a very small piece of fried potato.
Keep your iPad covered
Featuring the original, first edition covers for classics such as The Great Gatsby, Slaughterhouse Five, Moby-Dick and On the Road; you can take your pick from a selection of great literary genres, eras and styles. While the soft rubber cradle keeps your iPad safe from bumps, spills and scratches.
Printed on authentic, heavyweight cloth and card, these first edition covers look and feel as classic as they did, way back in the day. Recreated by professional bookbinders – using only the finest traditional bookbinding techniques – the 1st Edition iPad Covers bring an original style to your digital device.
8 Great Designs:
A Clockwork Orange
Alice in Wonderland
The Great Gatsby
On the Road
Pride and Prejudice
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
Cutout for your camera too
- Does not work with 1st generation iPads or iPad Mini's
- iPad not included
- From the awesome team at Out of Print
- Covers include: A Clockwork Orange, Alice in Wonderland, The Great Gatsby, Lolita, Moby Dick, On the Road, Pride and Prejudice, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- Hardcover book board wrapped with heavyweight cloth
- Created using traditional bookbinding techniques
- UV coated for added protection and water resilience
- Soft interior rubber cradle to safely hold and protect your eBook
- Case features cut outs for cables and camera
- Made with recycled materials
- Compatible with iPad 2, 3 &... the fourth one (not iPad mini)
- Measures approximately 26cm(H) x 20cm(W) x 2cm(D)
Ah, Literary iPad Cases... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?