It’s still a big wide world out there, and as every adventurer knows, there’s nothing as frustrating as being unable to communicate your feelings. Sure, ordering milk in your coffee, locating the loo and getting out of that dodgy Mexican jail are important conversations, but sometimes you need to be a little more expressive.
Thankfully, here’s the only piece of kit you’ll need to really develop your arsenal of fruity phrases, the guide on How To Swear Around The World. 128 pages packed with curses, phrases and elaborate insults, in dozens of languages; it even includes phonetic pronunciation and pictures.
Ideal for the contemporary traveller who may need to compare a companion to a suggestively shaped fruit, curse an enemy with a painful death or imply that someone’s mother enjoys intimate relations with wild animals.
- Always be wary of cultural differences when employing new phrases
- 128 pages of international naughty words
- Dozens of different languages
- Featuring everyday curses, X-rated oddities and familiar phrases
- Phonetic pronunciation guides
- Handy illustrations
- Written by Jason Sacher and illustrated by Toby Triumph
- Measures approximately 18cm(W) x 12.5cm(H)