Sorry, this product is not available.
Some things are just meant to be together; strawberries and cream, Jordan and Pippen, bacon and, well, anything. But others are just so unexpected that they seem to defy the laws of nature, such is the case with the Banana Ketchup.
Oranges aren't the only fruit
Born from the unholy union of a tomato and a banana, this ketchup is frowned up on by the condiment establishment, but relished by fruity fans.
- It’s a little bit sweet and a little bit savoury
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Banana and tomato flavoured ketchup
- Bananas, raisins, vinegar, tomato puree, honey, cinnamon, chilli, pepper and nutmeg
- Measures approximately 6cm(Ø) x 19cm(H)
- Contains approximately 250g
Ah, Banana Ketchup... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?