The Coolest Things You Can Buy
Nutter Peanut Butter
Nutter Peanut Butter
Some things are just meant to be together; strawberries and cream, Jordan and Pippen, bacon and, well, anything. But others are just so unexpected that they seem to defy the laws of nature, such is the case with the Nutter Butter range.
The story goes that a crate of delicious peanuts was accidentally sent to Japan where it was liberally doused in wasabi, before being pounded into crunchy butter. While deep in the Nutter Butter lab, some spread-scientists combined cinnamon and raisins with peanuts and created a mightily moreish monster. Or for the faint of heart, there's the slightly less terrifying taste of Regular Spice
True or not, all we know is they’re seriously nutty spreads that will tantalise your taste buds.
- Contains lots and lots of nuts
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Delicious wasabi-spiced peanut butter flavour
- Godzilla inspired back-story
- Sweet cinnamon and succulent raisins
- Spicy: Peanuts, Sunflower Oil, Honey, Cayenne Pepper, Habanero, Salt
- Wasabi: Peanuts, sunflower oil, wasabi powder, sugar
- Raisin Hell Peanuts, raisins, cinnamon, sunflower oil
- Each jar contains approximately 190g
Was given some nutter butter as a Christmas present and have to say I was very impressed. It is well worth a try and fantastic to give as a gift. Infact I might have some now. Mmmmmm.
Jack D, Newport Pagnell - 8th April 2013
I first tryed nutter butter when it was in its proto stages a few years ago, I begged for more... and a little later a few jars of Nutter Butter had been made... and I have been hooked ever since. The peanut butter is so tasty and crunchy and the spice is so perfect, have it on crackers, in a sarnie or well. . Anything. I couldn't recommend this prodect enough, and the price tag just sweetens the deal.
BUY THIS NOW!
Kieran C, Brighton, UK - 10th December 2012