The name Bluetooth Gloves doesn’t give much away. ‘Sure’ you might be thinking, ‘they’re gloves that work with a touchscreen, that’s cool’. But prepare yourselves, because we’re through the looking glass here, people.
Not only are these gloves comfy and warm (and totally touch-screen friendly), but they will wirelessly synch with your smartphone, turning your hand into a phone… that’s right. Just pull them on, press the ‘answer’ button and make the classic ‘phone hand’ shape. Now you’re talking.
Utilising an integrated microphone and speaker in the tips of the thumb and little finger, and a control pad on the top, you can communicate without taking your phone out of your pocket.
It’s not quite hands-free, but it still makes answering the phone supremely simple, plus you get to look like you’re having an imaginary conversation.
Talk to the hand.
- You don't actually need to be holding your bluetooth phone to use these gloves, we've just shown it for illustrative purposes
- Will NOT actually turn your hand into a phone, that’d make you a cyborg… which would actually be pretty rad. If you know anyone who can make you into a cyborg, let us know and we’ll totally stock their product
- Well, it lets you talk to your hand. Like when you were a kid
- Connects via Bluetooth
- Gloves keep your hands warm, just like normal gloves
- Touchscreen friendly material
- USB rechargeable battery
- Made in Milan, so they’re just incredibly gorgeous, darling
- Available in Black or Grey
- Bluetooth compatible
- 95% polyacrylonitrile, 3% cotton, 2% polyester
- USB charged
- Operating range of 12 metres
- Can be dry-cleaned
- USB rechargeable battery (included)