Compatible with all time-lapse and panoramic Apps on the market, the Smartphone Time-lapse Turntable is a perfect addition to any amateur photographer’s kit bag and a shoe in for smartphone snappers.
The smooth, clockwork movement ensures a steady panning action and allows for precise timing/distance settings. Plus, you can avoid any kind of unexpected lapse-based injuries. (The unspoken nightmare of all sequence-based photographers).
The smartphone attachment lets you slip your digital device into place and start shooting in no time. Incredibly easy to setup, the Time-lapse Turntable works much like a kitchen timer, simply set it to the pan you want (90°-360°) and start recording.
When the full rotation is complete, that's the point you can shout 'cut!' and 'that's a wrap, people'. Your imaginary film crew will appreciate it.
- Software not included. However numerous Free/Paid time-lapse Apps exist
- Rotation is locked to a timer, so speed of rotation cannot be adjusted - one step equals one second - however films can easily be rendered using one of the Apps
- Take full 360° degree sweeping time-lapse images or multiple panorama shots
- Compatible with all existing time-lapse Apps
- Male/Female ¼” screw threads for mounting cameras (up to 750g) to the X-Lapse and mounting X-Lapse to larger tripods – perfect for continuous photo modes on GoPro etc.
- Fold-out stabilising ‘tripod’ legs
- Contains: VCC-100-XL MUVI X-Lapse & Smartphone Holder Attachment
- Measures approximately 5cm(H) x 7.5cm(Ø)