We may not all live in a yellow submarine (or even a more traditional grey one) but with the Submarine Umbrella, at least we can pretend. Not that we’d recommend going all Hunt for Red October, because, well it’s only an umbrella. But it’ll certainly keep you dry while you’re ‘topside’.
Featuring a periscope-style point, a generous bell-shaped design and a very cute window in the front, you’ll be able to negotiate crowded streets and peak-time travel with ease.
- Is not actually a submersible ocean-going vehicle, captained by a dubiously-accented Sean Connery
- Sturdy construction and deep bell-shaped coverage
- Periscope style point
- Protects from rain, and other unwanted liquid assault
- Available in Ringo’s favourite yellow, or a more military grey
- When open – measures approximately 72cm(W) x 85cm(H)
- Weighs approximately 360g