Whisky Stones Max
Have you got the stones?
So the time has finally come to crack open that dusty bottle of whisky, inherited down through the years from your ancient Scottish ancestor, old Laird McCraggybottom. But such a fine blend deserves a special treatment; no mere ice cube will suffice. But have you got the stones?
Just like their smaller cousins, the Whisky Stones Max are shaped at one of the oldest soapstone workshops in the US. Stored in a tough muslin bag, you can just leave ‘em in your freezer, and when you’re ready for a drink just pop a couple into your glass. They’ll chill your beverage like any ice cube, but won't water-down the rich, complex flavours.
Even fans of a lukewarm dram will agree this centuries-old Scandinavian trick looks effortlessly cool, and your next round of drinks will totally rock.
- Not for use with large volume drinks
- Frozen alternative to drink-diluting ice-cubes
- Chills drinks without affecting their taste
- Milled in Vermont by the oldest soapstone workshop in the US
- Based on a centuries-old Scandinavian tradition
- Set of 2 large stones + muslin storage bag
- A great gift for whisky drinkers
- Each Whisky Stone measures 3.75cm x 3.75cm x 3.75cm
Ah, Whisky Stones Max... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?