If there’s two things in this world we can’t live without, it’s toast and USB sticks. So imagine our jubilation when we discovered this delightfully delicious (looking) digital accessory.
The USB Toaster Hub and Drives accommodates four individual pieces of USB toast (sold separately) and each slice holds up to 8 Gig. The little toaster even has an SD Card slot, making it perfect for moving files about and managing your data.
Each USB toast has its own character and colour, including various facial expressions. From lightest to darkest, there’s Tato, Butta, Ry Ry and Crisp.
Gorgeously designed and with plenty of personality, the USB Toaster Hub and Drives make a perfect addition to high-tech kitchens, or a great gift for fans of breakfast-themed technology.
- USB Toasts do not come up with the hub but are sold separately
- Toasts should not be buttered, heated or eaten with jam
- Obviously we also require oxygen, water, good times and cashew nuts to survive
- USB Hub with 4x USB ports and 1x SD Card port
- 1m long USB cable (included)
- Up to 480mbps
- Compatible with standard USB drives also
- USB ‘toast’ cards measure approximately 3.5cm(W) x 1cm(D) x 4cm(H)
- ‘Toaster’ hub measures approximately 10cm(W) x 5cm(D) x 5.5cm(H)