When we think of drinking vodka, we often conjure up images of burly Slavic men, who, after hiking through the snow and wrestling angry polar bears, will adjourn to a log cabin and swig ice-cold vodka without a care in the world.
Ok, so cultural and geographic inaccuracies aside, the point is that these are some pretty tough customers. Of course, no one ever offered them a swig of Instant Regret Vodka.
Do you love feeling like a family of chillies are getting a sun-tan inside your mouth? Do you yearn to punish your taste buds? If you’re searching for a beverage that would terrify even the burliest of bear-wrestling Russians, then look no further.
Made using extract measuring 100k on the Scoville scale, this vodka is quite simply (almost) the hottest vodka in the world. We’d tell you about the delicious flavour, except there’s no way you’ll be able to taste it.
- Apologies for the mixed cultural references, we’re pretty sure Slavic people never wrestled polar bears
- This vodka contains extremely high amounts of chilli. It’s offensively and painfully hot
- Do not put into contact with eyes or downstairs area. In consuming or handling this ridiculous creation, you agree that you are fully responsible for your (stupid) actions
- Absolutely not suitable for children or pets
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- (Almost) The world’s hottest vodka
- Only for the hardened spice fan
- Heat: Made using extract measuring 100,000 Scovilles (equivalent to the Habanero chilli, Scotch bonnet pepper, Datil pepper, Rocoto, Madame Jeanette, Peruvian White Habanero and Jamaican hot pepper
- ABV: 40%
- Bottle measures approximately 8cm(Ø) x 24cm(H)
- Contains approximately 500ml