Sometimes the path from your nice, warm bed to the bathroom, or the trek from the couch to the fridge can seem like an epic journey, fraught with peril. It may or may not feature dragons, elves, dwarves and a dude with a big white beard, but it's a tale for the ages regardless.
The Slippers from the Shire are warm, comfortable and certainly look like they’d be capable of making an epic mission to the letter-box, the general store or even up a volcano to dispose of a hypothetical evil ring.
One size fits most adult feet. (That’s human adults, not Ho… fictional characters that must remain nameless.) One slipper to rule them all.
- The exact Shire these slippers hail from is unconfirmed, but most likely Lincolnshire, or maybe Derbyshire. They are in no way related to the home town of certain fictional characters, and any resemblance to said characters' hairy feet is purely coincidental.
- Super-comfortable slippers
- One size fits ‘most’ (up to men’s size 10.5)
- Elasticated heel
- Furry foot and toes
- Absolutely not linked in ANY way with the Lord of the Rings
- Measures approximately 30cm(L) x 17cm(W) x 17cm(D)