You know that old saying ‘It’s just like riding a bike?’ Well, you’ve never ridden a bike like this.
The SBU V3 Self-Balancing Unicycle features an uber-comfortable, gel-padded saddle and a lightweight, inbuilt electric motor. It employs momentum and stability sensitive motion controls, as well as an integrated balancing system for an intuitive and futuristic experience.
In other words, it has one wheel, a very comfy seat and it goes in the direction you’re leaning.
Powered by a highly efficient battery system, the SBU V3’s controls couldn’t be simpler; you simply lean forward to go and lean backward to - wait for it – slow down or stop. The perpetual motion created by your weight means that the motor is super-efficient, and better yet, no peddling.
Much like its awkwardly boring (and totally unrelated) cousin the Segway, there’s internal stability controls and regenerative braking, meaning that with a bit of practice anyone can be ready to roll. All you need is some good balance.
Looks like unicycles aren’t just for clowns and buskers anymore.
- Variable Speed Control
- Turn Assist™
- Push Back™
- Smart Sense™
- Regenerative Braking
- Feeling like you’re in a sci-fi novel from the 30’s
- 0 to 10mph in 3 seconds
- Top speed of 15mph
- 1000-Watt BLDC motor
- 12-16km per charge (depending on environment)
- 3 pieces (Main Body, 2x Bottom Feet)
- 6061 Aluminium Alloy with Black semi-gloss powder-coating
- Max load of 115 to 135 kg max
- Rechargeable 53V Lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4)
- In Riding Mode measures approximately 40cm(W) x 45.5cm(D) x 72cm(H)
- In Compact Mode measures approximately 19cm(W) x 45.5cm(D) x 72cm(H)
- In Storage Mode measures approximately 19cm(W) x 40.5cm(D) x 57cm(H)
- Weighs approximately 12.5kg (in all modes!)