Giving you the time of day
We know that it’s normally considered bad form to sit and watch the clock, but in the case of this gorgeous digital time-piece, we’re making an exception.
The words illuminate to tell the time
Sticking to the essentials, the QLOCKTWO dispenses with hands and numbers all together, preferring an elegant typographical display. This minimalist clock keeps you on time using statements such as ‘it is half past nine’ and ‘it is twenty five to twelve’, while the intervening minutes are indicated by a light in each corner.
The clock body is made from hardwood with a high strength, glossy acrylic front plate available in several different colours with a polished finish. Completely adjustable, the QLOCKTWO has an automatic light sensor and multiple brightness settings, as well as the option to show seconds and the date.
Available in four colours:
If it’s about time you made a statement (about time), then look no further than the QLOCKTWO. Hand constructed and fully tested; these award winning clocks are more lovingly crafted than anything else in your life, and with a selection of 12 languages, they’re also considerably smarter.
Also comes with desktop stand
- Low power consumption due to LED technology
- Includes solid acrylic stand for desktop use and wall bracket for hanging
- Fully typographical display
- Option of 7 different coloured acrylic fronts
- Languages available: German, English, French, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Danish, Swedish, Arabic, Swiss German and Spanish
- Power supply: 110V / 220V
- Requires mains power
- Measures approximately 45cm(W) x 45cm(H) x 2cm(D)
- Weighs approximately 4kg
Ah, QLOCKTWO... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?