Let’s face it. If there’s anyone we trust to develop a delicious, high quality wine it’s superstar rock band KISS. Made with Californian Zinfandel grapes crushed by the feet of Starchild, the Demon, Space Ace and Catman (the Fox and the Wiz weren’t invited); you know it tastes legit.
The KISS Zin Fire Wine is described as a brazen blend of blackberry and pepper, with a hard-rocking kick and spicy smooth finish, this wine was made for loving you, baby. Plus, as it’s officially licensed, it’s ideal for KISS fans who want to rock and roll all nite in Detroit rock city, or those with nothing to lose on a getaway with a hard luck woman.
As Gene Simmons very succinctly explains, ‘If you like wine, this one’s for you!’
The greatest rock and roll wine ever bottled? Just say yeah.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
- This is an 18+ product, so no Christine Sixteens
- Grapes may not have actually been crushed by the members of KISS, but then again…
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Made with a blend of Californian Zinfandel (red) grapes in 2010
- Officially branded
- 13.5% Alcohol content
- Standard 750ml, corked bottle