The Coolest Things You Can Buy
Big Box of British Beer
Have an ale of a time
Big Box of British Beer
Have an ale of a time
- 13 of Britain's finest beers delivered to your door
- Contents change every 3 months with the seasons
- Expand your beverage horizons with the included tasting notes
“Ahh beer. The cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems” – Homer J. Simpson
Virtually all the beer you can buy in a supermarket is mass marketed pigswill. That’s a fact.
The idea of ready access to a diverse selection of beers, crafted by dedicated brewers, rather than gigantic, evil beer-robots has always been a beautiful pipe dream. Until now.
So cast off your shackles fellow beer lovers, the future is now. A future where you can have an incredible selection of beers and ales handpicked and delivered to your door. A Big Box of British Beer future.
Be they hoppy West Country summer ales, moreish best bitters from Yorkshire, or dark and delicious porters from London, we guarantee you an inspiring selection which you simply wouldn’t be able to collect together anywhere else.
This UK assortment even comes with tasting notes, so you can review your beers and impress your friends with pretentious wisdom.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
UK Mixed Case includes 13 beers:
- Some variation may occur due to stock levels, season etc
- Your Beers will arrive in plain cardboard packaging with no markings
- UK case also includes tasting notes to help whet your taste buds and review your beers
- There’s solid evidence to suggest that in ancient Mesopotamia, it was in fact women who were responsible for brewing beer, so props to the lady brewers out there
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Please drink responsibly. Being drunk can seem like fun, but you’re probably just really annoying
- Allendale Brewery : WolfPremium Bitter/ESB, 5.5% ABV
A beautiful blood red coloured, full bodied beer. With a medium bitterness and a fruity blackcurrant aroma coming from Willamette hops.
- Williams Brothers : March of the PenguinsStout, 5.0% ABV
This creamy dark stout, deep chocolate in colour, has a nose of roast malts, coffee, liquorice & orange peel. The aromas carry on into the flavour with a smooth mouthfeel, rich malty start, fresh hoppy middle & a delicious lingering orange after taste.
- Ilkley Brewery : Holy Cow Cranberry Milk Stout, 4.7% ABV
Rich and satisfying, this extraordinary Cranberry Milk Stout epitomises the age of creative brewing in Great Britain, delicately balancing the subtle sweetness of the milk and sharpness of the fruit.
- Fyne Ales : Zombier Black Porter, 6.9% ABV
A deep black porter with a caramel tan head. Big aromas and flavours of treacle, toffee and liquorice with hints of chocolate and coffee. A lingering roasted malt bitterness returns from the dead with bite.
- Derby Brewing : Business As Usual Bitter, 4.4% ABV
Balanced, easy drinking, malty, traditional amber beer.
- Freedom Brewery : Organic Dark Lager Dunkel Lager, 4.7% ABV
This superb sparkling ruby brown lager with its rich latte foam head is brewed with a blend of four malts, including crystal and cara malt, to create a burnt toffee multi-layered sweetness with a gentle bitterness.
- Wild Beer Co : SoleraSaison, 4.4% ABV
Solera is a blend of fresh crisp beer and barrel-aged mature beer which gives the beer a long distinct authentic Wild Beer Co finish.
- Wold Top Brewery : Angler’s RewardGolden Pale Ale, 4.0% ABV
The ultimate catch, a refreshing golden pale ale with a fruity bitterness & lingering aftertaste. Brewed with Wold grown malts and hopped with the fruity Cascade and Goldings hops.
- Crouch Vale Brewery : Brewer’s Gold Golden Ale, 4.0% ABV
A pale, refreshing and hoppy beer with gorgeous aromas of tropical fruits.
- Hopdaemon Brewery : Green DaemonPremium Lager, 5.0% ABV
A golden ‘Helles’ beer with luscious tropical fruit aromas and a crisp clean finish.
- Acorn Brewery : Old Moor PorterPorter, 4.4% ABV
A full bodied Victorian style porter with hints of liquorice. The initial bitterness gives way to a smooth, mellow finish.
- Wincle Beers : Sir PhilipPremium Bitter, 4.2% ABV
Amber in colour, this premium bitter has light malty overtones, balanced with the classic pairing of Fuggles & Challenger hops.
- Stroud Brewery : Premium Organic LagerPremium Lager, 6.0% ABV
Full bodied with flavour and bite, made with UK Maris Otter barley and a touch of traditional Bavarian malt. Bottom fermenting lager yeast and three different hop varieties are used here to give real complexity.
- Box measures approximately 32cm(W) x 32cm(D) x 46cm(H)
- Includes 13x 355ml bottles
Ah, Big Box of British Beer... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?