Ass Kickin Ketchup
It will Kick Yo’ Ass
Sorry, this product is not available.
Let’s be honest, 99% of food basically tastes the same; and it all tastes like chicken. It’s why humans have gone to such great lengths to create such a cornucopia of condiments. So it gives us great pleasure to introduce the latest addition in the long and illustrious list of spicy BBQ sauces. The Ass Kickin’ Ketchup.
Joe gets his ass kicked by ketchup
Salsa’s got too many bits in it, passata is really just a bunch of squished tomatoes, au jus is… well, let’s not even start with au jus. What you want is a proper ketchup, or catsup, or if you’re a stickler for the original ancient Chinese version, kê-chiap; and this one will absolutely “Kick Yo’ Ass!”
At least that’s what the bucktoothed cartoon cowboy donkey with golden horseshoes seems to be telling us on the bottle. Apparently cartoon donkeys prefer aggressive taste metaphors. Either way, the secret is the Habanero Peppers. Coming in at a respectably terrifying 100000-350000 on the Scoville Scale, they put the proverbial donkey kick in this ketchup. But don’t worry; this is more of a delicious tomato based hot sauce than an unbridled physical challenge.
Spice up your nights in
If you’re bored of that tasteless old tomato sauce, and like us you only trust products that are endorsed by bucktoothed cartoon donkeys, then this is the Ass Kickin’ Ketchup you’re after.
- Warning: May contain traces of nuts and soya products
- Kê-chiap was a term that originally referred to mashed up fish soaked in brine, rather than our contemporary tomato variety
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Water, Tomato Paste, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Spices, Habanero Pepper, Onion and Garlic
- Made with Habanero Peppers, rated at 100,000–350,000 on the Scoville Scale.
- Re-sealable glass bottle
- Measures approximately 20cm(H) x 7cm(Ø)
- Weighs approximately 340g
Ah, Ass Kickin Ketchup... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?