Beer Tasting Toolkit
Learn the art of beer
Sorry, this product is not available.
Ask for beer in a posh restaurant and they’ll likely give you a look like you’ve just squirted mustard up the curtains. But as any connoisseur will tell you, there are subtle flavours and delicate notes to be savoured in this centuries-old amber beverage. Which is why the Beer Tasting Toolkit makes a great gift for anyone with a palate for the pints.
Hide the beer bottle in a bag
Written by Portland beer blogger Jeff Alworth, the 48-page booklet will lead you on a journey through lagers, ales, porters and stouts. Page by page, you’ll learn the unique attributes of each, while being actively encouraged to give everything a try. Well, there’s nothing like first hand experience! What’s more, with 18 individually-numbered paper covers, you can invite your friends round for a blind taste test (or two).
How to taste beer properly:
4 specially-printed tasting notepads come in handy for jotting down flavours, aromas and interesting observations. And if you’re really stuck for inspiration, 3 beer cheat sheets are on hand to give you a little insight. Although insight is something we’re rarely short of after a couple of beers. It’s shutting us up that’s the problem. Come on, who’s for a sing-song.
- The Beer Tasting Toolkit encourages sensible drinking in a civilised environment, in moderation, without any dirty sea shanties
- Does not include beer
- Guide to beer tasting lagers, ales, porters and stouts
- 18x numbered covers for blind taste tests
- 3x fold beer cheat sheets
- 4x tasting notepads
- 48-page booklet breaks beers down into style categories
- Information on backgrounds, flavours, aromas, and unique characters
- Written by Portland-based beer blogger Jeff Alworth
Ah, Beer Tasting Toolkit... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?