FieldCandy Tent: Fully Booked
FieldCandy Tent: Fully Booked
You’ve read the book, now sleep under it!
Nothing beats clambering into a cosy tent after a hard day’s hike or a paddle round the festival campsite. But why scrimp on quality and good looks when you can take cover in style and stand out from fellow campers with a FieldCandy Tent.
Watch out for book worms
Available in a whole heap of jaw-dropping designs, these high quality two-man tents are made in the UK in strictly limited batches. But it’s not all about their eye-poppingly original flysheets because each inner-tent is made from 100% breathable cotton, rendering your average stuffy plastic tent obsolete.
With extra strong pegs, heavy duty zips and lockable storage pouches, FieldCandy Tents are designed for extreme performance activities (oo-er!) as well as festivals and more sedate camping trips. And you needn’t faff around buying extras because each tent comes with combination padlocks, a hammer, tent peg puller and indestructible instructions. You even get a grass-scented sachet to get you in the outdoor mood. Good weather not included.
'Back cover' design
includes a barcode!
Page design on the front porch
Fully Booked - Designed by Jack Maxwell this smart yet snigger-inducing tent looks just like an enormous paperback book that’s been unceremoniously dropped by a giant. It’s even got a rear barcode, brief synopsis and highly realistic ‘fan’ of pages.
Extra strong pegs
Easy set-up poles
Perfect for showing fellow campers your bookish leanings, Fully Booked is ideal for itinerant bookworms and literary festivals. (Well there must be some.) But hurry, this is going to be a bestseller. Word!
Instructions and owners manual, Pegs, Spare kit, Hammer and peg puller, A-frame poles,
Carry bag and Inner tent accompany the designer flysheet
- Price includes shipping anywhere within the UK
- International Orders are available on all FieldCandy Tents, please contact our Customer Service team on 0044 20 33683410 if you wish to order
- For more information on delivery charges outside of the UK, download this PDF (35KB)
(You will need Adobe Acrobat or other PDF viewer to display).
- FieldCandy tents are made to be remarkably easy to put up, and with very little practice it should take less than five minutes
- FieldCandy tents are significantly larger than most two person tents, making for a more comfortable and spacious sleeping area. Plus a separate lobby/porch area for storage or wet items
- HD nylon with raised bath tub edges and watertight, sealed seams. Waterproofed to 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- 100% polyester
- Digitally printed
- Waterproof to a minimum of 3,000mm hydrostatic head
- Fire retardant to EU and US standard CPAI-84. Strength, flex and tear tested
- Tensile Strength 1021 - 1646 N/50mm. Highly UV fade resistant
- Treated with Ultra-Fresh an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial agent
- Inner Tent:
- 100% natural cotton
- Durable, water resistant, breathable fabric
- Fire retardant to EU and US standard CPAI-84
- Sewing & Sealing:
- FieldCandy inner tents are sewn with cotton and the flysheets with treated polyester both through flat felled seams which are then seam sealed for maximum performance
- Inner tent
- Designer flysheet
- A-frame poles
- Hammer and peg puller
- Spares kit
- Combination padlocks
- Full instructions and owner's manual
- Carry bag
- Outer – measures approximately 355cm(L) x 170cm(W) x 140cm(H)
- Inner – measures approximately 265cm(L) x 150cm(W) x 130cm(H)
- Carry bag – measures approximately 60cm(L) x 20cm(W) x 25cm(H)
- Weight, excluding packing and accessories approx 6.3kg
Ah, FieldCandy Tent: Fully Booked... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?