Across the Atlantic they have their packed lunches and groceries in paper bags. What a criminal waste of trees. And what a terrible idea in general. Paper bags? Heavy food products? Sha-mone.
Despite the fact that they don't keep your food cold; don't seal properly, mercilessly disintegrate in the rain and tear apart at a moments notice, there is something very satisfying about their simplicity. Which is why the Brown Paper Lunch Bag has been invented.
Made from Tyvek material it looks and feels just like a regular brown paper bag. You can even write your name on it. But this rugged material is tear-proof, leak resistant, tough and insulating. It even has a magnetic strip at the top for sealing it tight. So now you can carry your lunch, US style, with all the convenience of a plastic tub.
- Lunch not included. We drank the Diet Coke and that apple is well off by now
- Made from tear-proof, leak resistant, tough and insulating tyvek material
- Sturdy double magnet seals the top tightly
- Insulating material keeps warm things warm (or cold things cold)
- Draw on the bag to let people know it’s yours!
- Measures approximately 21cm(W) x 25cm(H) x 12cm(D)