Distinctive, authentic, retro styling with wood and neon trim combined with top quality sound makes the Jukebox Dock a terrific edition to any bedroom, office or 1950’s diner. We’ve not been able to test it with Fonzie style telepathic commands, but unless you’re the coolest part-time mechanic in a leather jacket in the history of TV, we doubt it’ll come up. Aaaaeeeyyy.
Compatible with all your Bluetooth gadgets, simply pop one in the universal cradle at the front and you'll be able to enjoy excellent stereo sound and charge you device at the same time. If you’re still yet to embrace the wonders of wireless technology then you can easily connect your music source via the included 3.5mm input cable.
- iPad definitely not included
- Compatible with all iPads, iPad minis, iPhones, Android™ devices, Kindle Fire HD™, and any other music player with Bluetooth
- Connect via Bluetooth then rest your device in the universal cradle – no faffing around with docking
- Front-facing device cradle fits most tablets and phones
- Lighted, multi-coloured neon-style trim and classic wooden cabinet
- Integrated high-quality stereo speakers
- Built-in USB port for charging your devices
- Works with iTunes and many popular jukebox apps from the App Store
- If you despise wireless technology then you can use the 1/8”(3.5mm) input to connect your device
- Weighs approximately 3kg
- Measures approximately 30.7cm(W) x 17.4cm(D) x 39cm(H)