Cricket. Afternoon tea. Punting on the Cam. There are many ways to enjoy a bully British afternoon. But if you’re miles from the nearest wicket, your tea comes from a machine, or you’re desperately allergic to straw boaters, don’t panic. You can still enjoy a taste of Britain with Montezuma's Great British Pudding Bars.
Created in tribute to her Majesty’s Diamond Jubilee, these spiffingly tasty gourmet chocolate bars are loosely based on five of England’s finest puddings: Apple Crumble, Eton Mess, Spotted Dick, Summer Pudding and Lemon Meringue. Each luxury bar is packed with the tell-tale ingredients of these timeless classics.
But look a little closer and you’ll find there’s a more international edge to these flavours. Venezuelan milk chocolate. Ecuadorian dark chocolate. Peruvian meringue (maybe not that last one). Pop one of these delectable chunks in your mouth and you’ll be instantly transported back to the glory days of the Empire. Oh Britain.
- Spotted Dick bar contains nuts
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.
- Luxury 100g chocolate bars
- Flavours based on traditional British puddings:
- Apple Crumble: Venezuelan Milk Chocolate with Apple and Biscuit
- Spotted Dick: Venezuelan Milk Chocolate with Raisins and Hazelnuts
- Eton Mess: Peruvian Milk chocolate with Strawberry and Meringue
- Lemon Meringue: Ecuador Dark Chocolate with Lemon and Meringue
- Summer Pudding: Venzueland Milk Chocolate with Raspberries and Blueberries
- Each bar weighs approximately 100g