Joe's Garden Gloves
Mister rubber shrubber
Sorry, this product is not available.
‘Gardening’ is a very broad term. It could mean anything from digging a pond to growing rare orchids. So before you troop out of the back door, make sure you’re wearing the right gloves for the job. Joe's Garden Gloves come in three distinct styles to give you protection for prickly jobs, dexterity for finicky ones, or a balance of both.
Foam latex coating
Choose from The Protective One, The Dextrous One or The Essential One (or orange, pink, or green as we like to call them). The Protective One is made from nylon and natural latex, making it resistant to thorns with superior grip for heavy jobs. The Dextrous One is made from nylon with a nitrile coating, for flexibility and improved grip. And finally, the Essential One is made with foam latex making it lightweight with improved grip for your general gardening needs.
The Protective One:
Resistant to thorns with superior grip
The Dextrous One:
Flexible and improved grip
The Essential One:
Lightweight with improved grip
- Multipurpose gloves for tackling different jobs in the garden
- The Protective One (orange)
- Soft nylon seamless liner with a natural Latex crinkle ¾ coating to the palm and fingers
- Excellent grip
- Thorn resistant
- The Dextrous One (pink)
- A soft nylon seamless liner with a smooth protective Nitrile coating to the palm and fingertips
- Excellent grip
- Abrasion resistant
- Increased sensitivity
- The Essential One (green)
- A soft nylon seamless liner with a foam Latex coating to the palm and fingertips
Ah, Joe's Garden Gloves ... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?