Here’s one for the ladies. Oh alright, and any gin fan who fancies a change from the regular crystal clear offerings. Edgerton Pink Gin owes its alluring blush to pomegranate (the sexiest of the fruits). But this adds more than just a dash of sweetness.
Distilled in London, the super-premium gin draws its ingredients from all over the world. Coriander, angelica, juniper, orris root, sweet orange peel, cassia bark, nutmeg and more are steeped together for over 24 hours before distillation begins – giving the spirit a strong juniper flavour with a peppery spice and subtle hints of wild cherry. Great with tonic or poured over ice, this alluring spirit has something for everyone.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
- London's first Pink Gin, produced by Thames Distillers
- Tasting: Strong juniper, zesty and full bodied on the nose, with a subtle hint of wild cherry
- On the palate, peppery spice, beautifully balanced and subtly sweet - hints of liquorice, minty Damiana and smooth almond finish
- Pomegranate provides the warm pink tinge
- ABV: 47%
- The London Snog:
- Into a shaker put 1.5 oz Pink Gin, 5 oz Crème de Framboise, juice from 20 crushed redcurrants, juice of 1/4 lemon, cracked ice and a dash of gomme syrup.
- Shake well and serve with a twist of lemon peel.