Doxie Go Smart Scanner
Go out for coffee, scan the papers...
Sorry, this product is not available.
Find someone with big arms and ask them to throw out your old flat bed scanner. We’ve discovered a high-tech alternative that’s so small you can carry it around with you.
Automatically sync your scans to cloud applications like Evernote
So simple that even your Nan could use it, the Doxie Go Smart Scanner will sit happily on any desk, workstation or trendy coffee house table. Just switch it on and feed your documents through. In seconds this battery-powered gizmo will scan and save your data to an SD card, USB flash drive, computer or laptop. And it’ll handle more than just crisp A4 sheets, too.
Feed it receipts, train tickets, business cards, bills, bank notes, flyers, photos, pancakes, your colleague’s tie, all sorts! Ok so we might have got a bit carried away, but who can blame us when it’s this easy to use.
Scan your pics or documents
Connect to your computer via USB
Save, send and upload to your cloud
With an SD card or USB flash drive connected, this battery-powered gizmo will scan things even when you’re miles away from your computer. When you get home, simply connect the Smart Scanner to your computer via USB (just like a digital camera) and upload your scans in seconds.
Use the photo sleeve for better scans
The included software makes storing, managing and editing files on your computer an absolute doddle. From the easy-to-use interface you can even publish your scanned files to the Cloud! Download the free CloudApp onto an iPad or iPhone and you can access your files anywhere in the world. Ok, that might confuse your Nan a bit.
With the Smart Scanner connected to your computer you can adjust its settings. Choose to save scans as PDFs, JPGs or PNGs and set the resolution as high as 600dpi. So whether you’re scanning a black and white receipt or colour photo, it’ll be sure to look sharp. And if the colours, brightness and contrast aren’t quite to your liking, the software will even help you to tweak them, too.
USB port and SD card slot for storage on the back
Taking up less bag space than your laptop’s chunky power cable, the light weight Smart Scanner is vital for anyone working on the move. And it saves you having to fire up the computer every time you need to quickly copy something. So that notepad sketch from your business lunch? Saved. The important phone number on a napkin? Logged. The photo of your old scanner flying into the skip? Immortalised forever.
Comes with a handy carry pouch
- Do not feed Doxie Go Smart Scanner pancakes
- Compact, portable Scanner
- Scan documents on the move with no need for a computer
- Data saved to built-in memory, SD card, USB flash drive or computer
- Upload data directly to the Cloud
- Access scans online via PC, MAC, iPad or iPhone
- Doxie 2.0 companion software: syncs scans, creates multi-page searchable PDFs, and sends scans to local apps and the cloud
- Resolution: Up to 600 dpi
- Speed: 8 seconds per page (300 dpi color); 5 seconds per photo (4x6”, 300 dpi color)
- Page Size: From business card up to 8.5x12” (includes A4 and U.S. letter size)
- Output Formats: PDF, JPEG, PNG; Color, black and white
- OCR: Create searchable PDFs with ABBYY® OCR1
- Controls: Multi-action power button; adjustable paper guide ensures straight scanning
- Connections: Connects via USB to sync and charge
- Built-in Memory: Stores up to 600 pages or 2400 photos
- Expansion: SD card slot; USB flash drive port
- USB 2.0 port for syncing and charging
- Windows PCs: Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Mac: OS X 10.5, 10.6 “Snow Leopard”, 10.7 “Lion”, or later; Intel processor
- iOS devices: Any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.3 or later
- Doxie® Go rechargeable paper scanner
- Doxie 2.0 companion software
- Quick Start Guide
- USB sync/charge cable
- Photo scanning sleeve
- Calibration sheet
- Cleaning tool
- Carrying case
- Built-in lithium-ion battery (100 scans per charge, recharges in about 2 hours)
- Measures approximately 26.7cm(W) x 4.35cm(H) x 5.6cm(D)
- Weighs approximately 403g
Ah, Doxie Go Smart Scanner... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?