KT Kinesiology Injury Tape
KT Kinesiology Injury Tape
Treatment that sticks
Sorry, this product is not available.
We know what you’re thinking. Gaffer tape. Firebox are selling gaffer tape; and have photoshopped it onto sexy, sporty types to make me buy it. Well you’d be right in thinking it comes on a roll, but that’s where the similarities end for KT Kinesiology Tape. Because this futuristic stuff has been scientifically developed as the next generation of support for sports injuries and strains.
Strap up those injuries
Indeed, through the clever application of this apparently simple stuff, you can support and protect all manner of muscle groups. And used properly it will even boost recovery and reduce pain (it says here). So how does it work?
Well, unlike a typical elastic sock or restrictive brace, the mechanical mesh weave of KT Tape moves and flexes with you; providing unparalleled freedom of movement while supporting your sore bits at the same time. Just follow the instructions on the box (or watch one of the many handy videos on the KT Youtube channel) to learn how to apply it. In most cases just two pieces of strategically-placed tape will be enough.
The makers claim it’s perfectly suited to all manner of ailments, including ITBS, shin splints, plantar fasciitis and knee pain. But it’s not just restricted to land-based activities. KT Tape is also completely waterproof. So it’s great for swimmers, divers, occasional snorkellers and more. You can even whack some on your feet for padding around on a hot beach.
Perfect for sore joints
Will keep you going!
Thanks to the clever adhesive, this remarkable material will stay firmly in place for as long as you need it. But as soon as you’re done, you can peel it away with a finger and thumb. So much for gaffer tape...
- Advanced medical tape for treating and preventing common sports injuries. Eg ITBS, shin splints, plantar fasciitis, knee pain and more
- Provides pain relief; stability and support
- Promotes faster recovery
- Maintains your freedom of movement
- Includes step-by-step and instructions
- Make sure the skin is clean and dry, free from lotions/oils (suntan lotion, skin conditioner, topical treatments, etc). If you want to play it safe just clean the skin with rubbing alcohol before applying
- If applying KT Tape on a joint, be sure the joint is in a fully bent position. If the tape is applied over a knee or elbow in an extended position the tape will pull off as the joint is moved
- Never stretch the first or the last of the tape on either end. The tape on the ends should be applied directly to the skin without stretching; otherwise it will pull up and will not stick
- Lastly, be sure to set the adhesive by firmly rubbing the tape & make sure all the edges are down. For best results apply the tape 30 minutes before athletic activity
- 20 pre-cut strips attached together in a 4.8m long roll
Ah, KT Kinesiology Injury Tape... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?