An Aphrodisiac Cookbook
Don’t look, Delia
Sorry, this product is not available.
They say that the best way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. But what about his pants? Well this and many other sensitive questions are all addressed in An Aphrodisiac Cookbook.
Spice up those romantic meals
Over 144 pages this beautifully photographed guide will lead you step by step through 17 different sections – covering everything from coffee and chocolate to black beans and oysters. With over 85 different recipes at your disposal there’s something for every taste and situation. You can even learn a few recipes for massage oils as well.
Armed with this essential guide to sensory seduction, you’ll have hundreds of new ideas to tease, treat and tantalise your lucky dinner guest; whether it’s a first date or a Golden Anniversary.
Learn about various aphrodisiac ingredients and their origins
- Not suitable for under 16s
- 85 heart-melting, temperature-raising dishes
- An array of sensuous photographs will make you look at food in a whole new light
- Divided into 17 sections: each devoted to a particular food from oysters to chocolate
- Includes recipes for massage oils, seasonal dishes, and meals to appeal to every stage of a relationship, from first date to golden anniversary
- 144 pages
- Measures approximately 23.8cm(W) x 23.8cm(H) x 2.2cm(D)
Ah, An Aphrodisiac Cookbook... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?