As fascinating and enigmatic as the ancient mystery that inspired it, the award winning Crystal Head Vodka holds secrets that will delight connoisseurs and movie fans alike. Why? Well, first of all, this magnificent tipple has been created by the artist John Alexander and the actor, writer and musician Dan Aykroyd. Yes, he of Ghostbusters fame! Confused? So were we. But then, Crystal Head Vodka is the product of their shared passions: superior spirits (obviously) and the legend of the 13 crystal skulls...
No, before you ask. It has nothing to do with Indiana Jones. Or Damien Hirst for that matter. These 13 ancient crystal skulls are said to be made from solid quartz, have been found in sites all over the world and date between 5,000 and 35,000 years old. What’s more, scientists can’t for the life of them figure out how on earth (if on earth... oooo) they were made.
Well, what better time to ponder these mysteries and swap stories of your own, than over a drink? And what a drink this is. Quadruple-distilled in Canada, the process uses glacial aquifer water from Newfoundland – considered to be amongst the purest in the world. This gives Crystal Head Vodka its impeccable clarity and smooth taste; free from any impurities. But the joy of Crystal Head Vodka is not just in the tasting.
The incredible glass skull bottle demands to be seen. Place it front and centre in your drinks collection or dedicate a space where it will be suitably gawped at. It’s the perfect gift for any vodka fan and likewise, anyone who’s into mystery, intrigue, and cult movies from the 1980’s.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
Please drink responsibly www.drinkaware.co.uk
- Award winning quadruple-distilled Canadian vodka
- 700ml bottle
- Presented in a detailed skull-shaped glass bottle
- Created by Dan Aykroyd (of Ghostbusters fame) and fine artist John Alexander
- Inspired by an ancient archaeological mystery
- Made from glacial aquifer water of Newfoundland, Canada
- Due to the nature of this product, we are unable to offer our usual 30-day, no-quibble returns policy, if you later change your mind, or otherwise decide to return the product through no fault of Firebox. Click here for more info.