Tails Original Cocktails
Here’s one I mixed earlier
Sorry, this product is not available.
Like cups of tea, cocktails always taste better when someone else makes them for you. But usually that means a trip to your local swanky bar (and an eye-watering bill). Which is why the helpful chaps at Tails have created a range of ready-made mixes that you can enjoy anywhere.
A simple cocktail:
With Tails Original Cocktails all the hard work has been done for you. Simply add ice to the classic shaker-style bottles, give ‘em a rattle (lid on), then pour. In seconds you could be dishing out delicious cocktails like the chic Cosmopolitan, exotic Mai Tai, or decadent Espresso Martini.
Add ice cubes to the mixer
Shake your moneymaker
Serve over ice
Three great flavours:
Quick, convenient and sensationally tasty, they’re ideal for serving to dinner party guests or brightening up your summer barbecue. Or better yet, for when your Saturday night out rolls into an all-back-to-mine. Come in for an Espresso Martini? Well... it’d be rude not to.
This item cannot be sold to anyone under the age of 18.
By purchasing this product you confirm that you are 18 years of age or older. If you purchase this item with a credit/debit card that is available to under 18s, we will contact you to request proof of your age before your order is despatched.
- Ready-mixed classic cocktails in shaker-style bottles:
- Cosmopolitan: a sophisticated cocktail of citrus and berry fruits made with Italian Triple Sec and premium French vodka
- Mai Tai: an exotic cocktail of pineapple, almond and lime made with a blend of light and dark Caribbean rums
- Espresso Martini: an indulgent cocktail of rich coffee, vanilla and a hint of chocolate, made with premium French vodka
- Add 4-5 cubes of ice into the mid-section of the bottle, shake well and pour out of the top
- Each bottle serves 4x 125ml measures
- Glass and garnish suggestions on rear of bottle
- ABV: 18%
- Measures approximately 500ml
Bought the espresso and cosmo flavours, which I had never tried before - they taste fantastic! And you can keep them in the fridge for a few days once opened, which is great as there is quite a lot in each shaker.
Amy, Bracknell, Berkshire - 6th May 2012