Digital Camera Mask
Let’s see those pearly whites
Sorry, this product is not available.
If man was meant to take photos underwater he would have been fitted with shutters not eyelids. That's why the techno gods created waterproof cameras. Trouble is, swimming underwater is challenging enough without having to carry a camera in one hand, or worse still, stuff one down your cossie. So three watery cheers for the Digital Camera Mask.
What will you find down there?
As you can see, this ingenious hi-tech diving mask doubles up as a high quality 8 mega pixel digital camera, so you can snap away at whatever swims your way without faffing around for a separate gizmo. How cool is that! If it wasn't bright yellow we could see 007 wearing one on his next mission.
Waterproof up to 5 metres the Digital Camera Mask is ideal for all you fish fans, divers and snorkellers. It's also great for taking infantile 'trunks pulled down' shots in the pool. There's even a video mode so you can film all your sub-aquatic shenanigans.
You can even shoot video!
You needn't worry about accidentally chopping off oncoming dorsal fins because the built-in tempered-glass viewfinder has a set of nifty crosshairs, so you can hone in on your target before snapping (and swimming) away.
Whether you're a mermaid hunter, SpongeBob stalker, pool party paparazzo or Jacques Cousteau wannabe (ask your dad), taking hundreds of underwater piccies is easy because there's even a built-in micro SD card slot. And don't worry about uploading pics to your PC because the Digital Camera Mask is USB friendly.
Just think, wearing this revolutionary mask/camera will enable you to take pics and shoot vids without having to carry additional gear. Better still you'll look like some kind of tech-savvy marine biologist. Lose the flowery dental floss thong and you might even resemble a proper underwater cameraman. Splosh!
Easy to operate buttons
LCD Screen to keep count
USB port and Micro SD Card slot
- No Software is needed for downloading images and video
- Just plug USB cable into computer and download
- Fits ages 8 - Adult
- Image sensor: 1/3.2 5.0 Mega Pixels CMOS sensor
- Pixels: Still image: 8.0MP interpolated
- Image Resolution: Still images 8.0MP CMOS Sensor
- Video Resolution: 640x480, VGA
- Digital video recording rate: up to 30FPS at VGA
- Internal NANS flash Memory - 16MB
- Storage Medium: Micro SD (up to 32GB)
- Lens: 4P + IR fix lens, 74 degrees
- Lens aperture: F/3.2 +/- 5%
- Lens focus: 1.5m to infinity
- Shutter speed: Stills: 1/15 to 1/1000 secs
- Sensitivity: Auto: ISO 100
- White balance: Automatic
- Audio: Integrated microphone, no speaker
- Display: Status LCD panel
- Storage capacity with 16GB card: 2400 still images or 650mins of video
- Data format: JPEG and M-JPEG (video)
- Support system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and MAC 10.4 or above (no software required to download files)
- Interface: USB 2.0 full speed
- Battery performance:
- Lithium batteries: 2000 stills or 2hours and 30mins video
- Alkaline batteries 500 stills or 20mins video
- Digital Camera Mask
- USB cable
- Silicon tube
- Lithium batteries
- Requires 2x AAA batteries – included
- Measures approximately 18.7cm(W) x 13.3cm(H) x 8.9cm(D)
- Weighs approximately 339g (with batteries and SD card)
Ah, Digital Camera Mask... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?