We humans don’t all use the same shampoo, so why should our pets? Thanks to the squeaky clean folk at Pet Head you can now treat your pampered pooch to one of three unique treatments.
More than just a range of different-smelling suds, Pet Head Shampoo gets to the root of three crucial pet problems: Life’s an Itch soothes the skin irritation caused by insect bites and dry skin – a huge relief in the Summer when they spend longer outdoors. Dirty Talk gets to grips with strong odours. Rather than masking them with pet-friendly perfumes, this unique formula actually neutralises the source of the odours for a longer lasting effect. Finally, Quickie Quick is brilliant for giving your pet a quick once-over. Easy to lather and specially-developed to rinse off quickly, it’s a great way to freshen your pet without the hoopla of a deep clean (and hours of tidying up).
Armed with this handy collection you can keep your pet fresh and clean no matter where they’ve been (or what they’ve rolled in).
- Each bottle contains 475ml℮
- 3 specialised pet shampoos
- Life's an Itch Shampoo:
- Relieves skin irritation caused by insect bites and dry skin
- Does not contain harsh chemicals, coal tar or drugs such as cortisteroids
- Dirty Talk Shampoo:
- Removes pet odours
- Powerful and gentle deodorising formula
- Neutralises odours, not just covers them up
- Quickie Quick Shampoo:
- Quick rinsing shampoo
- Lathers and cleans quickly
- Life’s an Itch Shampoo contains:
- Oatmeal and Aloe Vera: Work together to soothe the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: Helps purify, fortify and moisturise hair follicles
- Wheat Protein, Vitamins and Chamomile Extract: Nourish the skin and leave the coat silky
- Dirty Talk Shampoo contains:
- Baking Soda and Ordenone: Work together to deodorize and freshen the coat
- Vegetable Protein Extract & Hydrolyzed Soy Protein: Help build body and elasticity and leave the coat looking fuller and luscious