If you’re heading out on your bike at night, it pays to be as visible as possible. But unless you start mounting extra lamps along your handlebars you’re bound to be pretty short on space. Well that’s where the Bike SpokeLit comes in.
Despite being a relatively titchy lamp, the SpokeLit has a dramatic effect on your visibility from the side. Fit it simply and easily to the spokes of your wheel. Once you’re pedalling at a steady speed it will blur into a seemingly solid ring of light. What’s more, it’ll even cycle slowly through the colour spectrum as you ride. Trippy!
Housed in a waterproof, shockproof casing, the SpokeLit adds mere grams to your bike, but makes for a valuable addition to your front and rear lights. Go on, take it for a spin!
- Additional safety lights for cyclists
- Lightweight design
- Shock and weather resistant
- 1 Mile visibility
- Glow or flash modes
- Remains in position, even during off-road use
- Water and shock resistant
- Fits most spoke wheels (common 3 cross spoke pattern)
- 150 hours replaceable batteries (included)
- Measures approximately 11.7cm(W) x 2.7cm(H) x 3.5cm(D)