The infamous Marmite effect rarely extends to chocolate products. After all, everyone loves chocolate. But all that is about to change because Marmite Chocolate is here – and yep, you guessed it, you’ll either love it or hate it.
Here at Firebox Towers we’re strictly in the love camp because this 100g bar is strangely delicious. Chocolate and Marmite – what’s not to love? Or hate. Made using 98% milk chocolate and 2% Marmite flavouring it’s unlike any chocolate you’ve ever tasted (unless you’re in the habit of spreading Marmite on your sweeties).
Look, the point is that as well as being the first choccy bar to incorporate Marmite, it’s a masterpiece of creative confectionery that successfully merges two flavours that simply shouldn’t go together. A bit like strawberries and balsamic vinegar or pineapple and gammon. Opposites attract? Absolutely!
- Warning: Contains milk, soya, celery and may contain traces of nuts
- Ingredients: Milk chocolate (Sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soya lecithins; flavouring: natural vanilla), Marmite flavouring (Yeast extract, lactose, salt, sugar, citric acid, vegetable oil (rapeseed), onion powder, garlic powder, flavouring (contains celery), Marmite extract).
- You will either love it or hate it!
- 100g bar
- 98% Milk chocolate and 2% Marmite flavour
- Each bar measures approximately 19cm(H) x 8.5cm(W) x 1cm(D)