iF Mode Folding Bicycle
Behold, the fold-up bike of the future!
Sorry, this product is not available.
Let’s face it, most fold-up bikes make the rider look about as cool as Lembit Opik. Plus you need a degree in engineering and a tub of Swarfega in order to collapse and assemble them without working yourself into a tearful, oily heap on the 7:05 to Paddington. So thank goodness the multi award-winning iF Mode Folding Bicycle is here to save the day.
Also available in cream white
Meticulously engineered by British inventor Mark Sanders in conjunction with Pacific Cycles, this stunning fold-up bike features a stylish monocoque frame with a single action swing-arm. This unique system allows you to flip open or collapse the whole shebang in less than 3 seconds, automatically linking the wheels together and allowing the bike to be wheeled around rather than carried when folded. It’s 100% idiot-proof. No really, we’ve tried it.
Ideal for anyone who uses public transport or a car for part of their commute, the iF Mode makes oily socks a distant memory as its chain is enclosed within its streamlined modular frame. Use it to cycle to the station, the shops, the gym, the cinema, or anywhere else that’s too far to walk but too near for any other mode of transport.
The IF Mode folds quickly and easily
Unlike those dorky tiny-wheeled contraptions you see vicars riding to the church fete, this triumph of engineering boasts a full-size frame and proper wheels so you sit in a natural riding position and get balanced handling. It even utilises an ingenious kick button allowing you to change gears with your heels.
Actually, come to think of it, forget commuting, the iF Mode is so eye-catchingly cool it deserves to be used for recreational cycling too. Hang it in the hall folded and it could almost double up as a futuristic art installation. So what are you waiting for? On yer bike!
Too far to cycle? No problem!
- The fastest folding bike currently available, collapses in a single action
- The built in handle allows the bike to be rolled rather than carried
- The chain and gearing system are internalised meaning clothes stay clean and maintenance is practically zero
- The frame and wheel size are the same as a typical mountain bike with a natural riding postion and balanced handling
- Single sided fork and rear stays with foldable handle bars offers full size bike funtionality with a small folded footprint
- Kick button to change gear with your heels, the Schlumpf hub is integrated inside the frame, to avoid water penetration and malfunction from knocks or bumps
- Frame: Pacific AL7005 IF Monocoque frame w/single swingarm
- Fork: Pacific AL7005 single arm
- Colours: Cream White or Matte Black
- Head Set: Ball Bearings 35x17x10mm
- BB Parts: Speed Drive integrated
- Seat Post: Promax SP-728 AL 2014 31.6x480mm
- Tire: Kenda Kwick Roller Sport 26x1.5" (40-559)
- Rim: Alloy 6061-T6 26x1.5" 12H 3 Spider Plates
- Hub: KT sealed bearings for single arm frame
- Chainwheel: Speed Drive 22T w/CG
- Chain: KMC HG53
- Freewheel: 12T sprocket
- Derailleur: Speed Drive dual speed system
- Shifters: Heel push bottom on BB axle
- Saddle: Velo VL-2064 Brown
- Pedal: Foldable
- Handlebar: Pacific IF Mode Folding
- Stem: CNC integrated to front fork
- Brake: Mechanical Disc Brake w/160mm rotors
- Brake Lever: Mechanical disc brake lever
- Accessory: Nil
- Suspension Unit: Nil
- Folded – measures approximately 102cm(H) x27cm(W) x 66cm(L)
- Weighs approximately 14.7kg
Ah, iF Mode Folding Bicycle... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?