King Pepper Mills
There’s a bat in me kitchen!
Sorry, this product is not available.
Yes, we know baseball is just a glorified version of rounders, but you can’t argue with the sexy heft of those almighty bats. Indeed, just holding one is enough to make you want to, erm, grind pepper – well it is when the bat in question is a King Pepper Mill.
Step up to the plate!
A serious curve-ball in the increasingly dull domain of kitchenware, this major league mill covers all the bases as it’s crafted in gorgeous 100% natural beech and boasts an ultra-sturdy Cole & Mason stainless steel mechanism to pulverise peppercorns with ease. In fact it’s guaranteed for life and that’s a mighty long time in the punishing world of pepper pounding.
You won’t win the World Series or get to wear a pair of unfeasibly tight pants, but at least you can make a complete Alex Rodriguez (who?) of yourself in the kitchen. In fact the King Pepper Mill really is an exceptionally good reason to season. Outta the park!
Perfect for BBQ's and manly cooking
Mechanism is guaranteed for life
Hang it on the kitchen wall
Available in two sizes:
The Junior bat is great for picnics assistant grill masters! While the Original bat is the daddy of pepper grinding!
- This product cannot be used as a real baseball bat
- Made from 100% natural beech
- Guaranteed for life!
- Original is actual size of a baseball bat
- Perfect for BBQ's
- Jr. size ideal for picnics, camping or for the assistant grill master
- Superior stainless steel pepper-grinding mechanism
- Designed and manufactured in England
- Comes complete with wall mount
- Junior measures approximately 48cm(L) x 4.8cm(Diameter)
- Original measures approximately 72cm(L) x 5.7cm(Diameter)
Ah, King Pepper Mills... Shrouded in mystery. Many have purchased, but none returned to tell the tale... Yet! Will you be the first brave soul to Submit a Review?